Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6th

Not a good day.

I screwed up with the food and didn't eat enough, then when I actually did exercise I got an extremely painful headache and injured my shoulder. Good stuff.

Diet
Breakfast: Large bowl of cornflakes
Mid morning: Nothing
Lunch: Chickpea and lentil curry
Mid afternoon: Vegetable stew
Post workout: Scambled egg on tortilla, chocolate milk

Nowhere near enough, was starving all day, and I'm certain the headache was down to that.

Exercise
Warmup: 1 km row plus stretching
Circuits: 10/10/10/10 (pressups, crunches, burpees, starjumps) x3 = 1 set, 2 sets with a minute break in between.
1 kg Punches: 2 minutes x3
Interval rowing: About 40 seconds worth, before stopping and almost being sick...

I don't know what's up with my shoulder, I get a sharp pain when I raise it quickly. Hopefully not serious, but might be a good idea to have a "Stretch and Swim" day tomorrow.

Food wise, I did some shopping and have a very different set of meals for Thursday so I don't get hungry.

94 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment