Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 29th

Friday is my rest day, so no exercise. Probably a good thing since my back pain was flaring up. Took a bunch of painkillers and ibuprofen, which sorted me out.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal, nuts and honey
Mid morning: Tuna, rice-cake, apple
Lunch: Chilli, rice and steamed veg
Mid afternoon: Tuna, rice-cake, apple
Dinner: Salad and lasagne (Al Forno is rapidly becoming my favorite Italian restaurant in Singapore)

Reasonable diet, dinner respectable if slightly worse than normal.

Exercise
None

Fridays are always a rest day because Vanda on Saturday mornings is so brutal.

All good. I've decided to keep going with the workouts in spite of my back, and just take painkillers when it feels really crappy. I might head to Novena for a back massage on Saturday as well.

71 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment