Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15th

After yesterday's disastrous training session and bearing in mind that I've got a session at the boxing gym tomorrow morning, today was a rest day.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal with nuts and honey
Mid morning: Tuna, rice-cake, apple
Lunch: Daal with steamed veg
Mid afternoon: Tuna, rice-cake, apple
Late afternoon: Smoothie
Dinner: Small portion of vegetable stew

As normal, despite not doing any exercise today. I figure I need the nutrition for muscle repair.

Exercise
None

Total day of rest. Kirsty figures that Friday is a good day off, since it fits in well with the sessions at Vanda. Better Friday than Sunday, when I can workout any time of the day.

I'm going to bed feeling very well rested, and hopefully I'll have a good session in the morning. I did some reading today about setting up a good home gym, so I'm going to try to use some of the advice on our spare room tomorrow. I'll take some photos as I go.

85 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment