Monday, January 4, 2010

January 3rd

I don’t ache! Superb news, I don’t think I could cope with going through that crap every time I try to use the gym. Today is another cardio day.

Diet
Breakfast: Cornflakes, vegetable stew, oat bar
Post-workout snack: Chocolate milk
Lunch: Bibimbap (Korean dish of raw vegetables and meat mixed with a little rice and a spicy sauce, topped with a fried egg - healthier than it sounds I promise!)

Exercise
Warmup: 1 Km row + stretching
Pressups: I bought these things to spare my hands. Makes pressups quite a bit harder as it turns out, I think just by making you do deeper dips with proper technique. 3 sets, 20/11/6. Couldn’t do any more.
Planks: 50 seconds x3 sets, front, left and right.
Situps: 40 x2 sets
Punches: 1 Kg 2 minutes x3 sets
Interval rowing: 2 minutes/1 minute x10 sets. 2:13/500 m average. Worked extremely hard to get that time, could barely walk afterwards.
Stretches to finish, no cooldown or swimming.

Really happy with today, ate well and exercised very hard. I can already see a difference in my body shape. I reckon I’ve lost at least an inch off my waist so far. Tomorrow I’m back at work, so the diet is going to be more difficult, so will finding the time to work out.

97 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment