Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th

Pretty average day really, went to work, ate normally, hit the gym in the evening.

However, the fact that it was normal is a good thing in a way, since it didn't feel like a lot of effort. Hopefully I'm getting into good habits.

Diet
Breakfast: Big bowl of nutrigrain cereal.
Mid morning: Apple
Lunch: Chickpea and lentil curry
Mid afternoon: Vegetable stew and an apple
Dinner: Steak and homemade beans

Exercise
Warmup: 5 minutes on the crosstrainer, plus stretches
Weight circuits:
  • Free-weight bench press: 10 kg each arm, 10x3
  • Single arm rows: 10 kg 10x3
  • Machine bench press: 35 kg 10 x3
  • Lateral raises: 2.5 kg 10 x3
I did 2 sets of all that, I was planning to do 3 sets, but I got a twinge in my right shoulder on the last set of lateral raises.

Finished off with more stretches and a 15 minute swim.

As I said, normal. I don't think the shoulder is a big problem. Cardio day tomorrow.

95 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment