Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 26th

Hmm, despite my good feeling after the gym session on the 25th, I ached a lot this morning, and as usual, it was my ankles and lower back giving me all the grief.

So even though doing so left me feeling extremely guilty, I decided to not exercise today, and give my body a full 48 hours of recovery.

Diet
Normal. Dinner was a bit of a treat though; Thai green Laksa.

Exercise
As stated above, none. I toyed with the idea of doing some knuckle pressups or similar, which mainly work the arms, but decided against it since even something like that works the core and the back muscles quite hard.

Obviously I’m not too happy about taking yet another day off. In the last fortnight I’ve taken 4 days (30%) off. That sort of effort isn’t going to get me in shape to win this fight.

74 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment