Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10th

A good day, a hard working day.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal with a little honey (gave it another go, not too bad, I could get used to it)
Lunch: Tom Yam soup (delicious clear soup, with prawns. Very healthy)
Dinner: Grilled chicken breast with cous-cous
Post workout: Chocolate milk

Pretty healthy for a Sunday. I also made a big batch of smoothies (banana, blackberry, strawberry, fat-free yoghurt and ice) that I've frozen to have before I work out in future.

Exercise
Warmup: Crosstrainer, 5 minutes. Stretches.
Weights:
  • Lat pulldowns: 35 kg 10 x3
  • Machine bench press: 35 kg 10 x3
  • Shoulder press: 35 kg 10 x3
  • Free weights bench press: 12.5 kg each hand 10 x3
  • Lateral raises: 2.5 kg each hand 10 x3
400 m jog/sprint/jog/sprint/jog/sprint as before. Jog 10 kph, sprint 13 kph

...then I did the whole lot again!

Easily the hardest workout I've ever done. I doubt I could have jogged 5 Km a month ago, let alone sprinted half of it and done the weights as well. I must be improving!

On the other hand, the first day down the Vanda gym is tomorrow, so doing all that might have been a terrible idea. My legs are killing me already.

I took some photos as well, I'm going to try to include more in future.


Fancy new trainers. My old ones killed my feet on the treadmill.


 My freezer, packed with all the healthy homemade food me and Kirsty have been making.

90 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment