Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 1st

Happy new year! Bit hungover after last night, so started slow with a fry-up...

Diet
Breakfast: Sausages, beans, eggs and crumpets
Lunch: 1/2 tin tomato soup, cornflakes and an energy bar
Dinner: 1 apple, chocolate milk

Exercise
Warmup: 1 Km row, stretches
Pressups: 20 x2 sets (One set on my knuckles, hopefully it'll strengthen my wrists)
Planks: 3 x front, left and right x50 seconds each
Situps: 40 x1 set
Russian twists: 40 x1 set
1 Kg punches: 3 x2 minutes
Interval rowing: 2 minutes/1 minute x10 sets 2:15/500m average (My technique must be improving)

I felt good during the workout, lot of energy. I think eating well an hour or so before exercising really helped.

I think I could do more core work, especially situps and twists. However, tomorrow I'm going back to the weights, and hopefully the aches won't be as bad as before.

99 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment