Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2nd

Today I was back in the gym trying the free-weights again. I hope that I don't regret it in the morning.

Diet
Breakfast: Cornflakes, vegetable stew and an oat bar (I went to the gym in the morning, an hour or so after eating this lot)
Lunch: Tuna with low fat mayo, an apple
Dinner: Huge steak with home-made baked beans

I was trying to find out if having a large meal before exercising gave me more energy. Seemed to work quite well. I'll try it again tomorrow, but before a cardio session.

Exercise
Warmup: 5 minutes on the cross-trainer
  • Single arm row - 10 Kg 10x3
  • Bench press - 7.5 Kg each hand 10x3
  • Hammer curl - 5 Kg 10x3
  • Lateral raise - 2.5 Kg 10x3
  • Lat pull-downs - 30 Kg 10x3
Finished off with 15 minutes stretches and a 10 minute swim.

98 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment