Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14th

Frustrating day. I hurt a lot, my back was killing me, really hurting all over. My legs and lats were painful too.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal with nuts and honey
Mid morning: Tuna, rice-cake, apple
Lunch: Chilli with steamed veg
Mid afternoon: Tuna, rice-cake, apple
Pre-workout: Smoothie
Dinner: 2 chicken breasts on tortillas

Got a good routine now that I'm very happy with. I had the smoothie early, around 4.30, since I was planning to start my workout at 6.


Exercise
Warmup: Crosstrainer 5mins, stretches
Weights:
  • Lat pulldowns: 38 kg 10 x3
  • Machine chest press: 38 kg 10 x3
  • Leg extensions: 48 kg 10 x3
Running: Started to do some jogging, 10 kph for 400m, meaning to do the same jog/sprint thing I've been doing previously, but after the first jog I was totally exhausted. I had to slow down to a 5 kph walk for 400m, repeated twice and couldn't continue. I was out of breath, my legs hurt and my feet hurt. No idea what happened, or why I'm so much worse than before.

Not at all happy with exercise today, obviously. I could put it down to being tired after the boxing session on Wednesday, or starting late (began workout at 7.30), but either way I didn't do enough today. I wouldn't call it a day wasted, but its close.

Photos of the gym from yesterday, not very good since I snapped them at the end of the session when I was knackered:



 

I'll try to get some more, including some of the other guys and girls doing the training.

86 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment