Monday, March 22, 2010

March 21st

Normal weekend day, good exercise, terrible diet

Diet
Breakfast: None
Lunch: Goulash ‘Breadbowl’ (massive bread roll hollowed out and filled with stew, you eat the stew, then the bowl)
Snack: ½ bowl of chips, pint of lager shandy
Post-workout: Chocolate milk
Dinner: Barbeque pork loin with baked potato and salad

Yup, pretty bad.

No regrets on the lunch though, that thing was delicious, shall certainly be having again. And I couldn’t resist having a (sort of) beer and chips in the afternoon; we were sitting outside and it was all summery. First alcohol in 3 months!

Exercise
Skipping: 3 x2 minutes, 1 minute break between sets
Core: Medicine ball 300
Skipping: 3 x2 minutes, 1 minute break between sets
Weighted punches: 1kg each hand, 3 x2 minutes, 1 minute break between sets
Skipping: 3 x2 minutes, 1 minute break between sets
Planks: 4 x2 minutes, front and sides
Skipping: 3 x2 minutes, 1 minute break between sets
50 pressups

Good intense workout, its good to just keep moving all the time, skipping between exercises. I think in future I’ll knock the breaks down to 30 seconds though. My ankles and knees felt okay but I’ll keep an eye on them.

Injury wise, but feet are feeling a bit better, but we’ll see how they go on Monday night during proper training. The only other thing is my nose. I hurt it last Wednesday in sparring, and it’s still uncomfortable. It’s just the very tip of my nose that hurts, but even a light tap is pretty painful. On the plus side it’s obviously not broken, but I’m slightly concerned. If its still annoying on Monday I’ll consider not sparring.

21 days to go…

No comments:

Post a Comment