Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 8th

Good standard day.

Diet
Normal. Dinner was thai stir-fry beef with rice.

Exercise
Warmup: Jogging on the spot, jumping jacks etc. with weights in each hand.
Circuit 1: 15 seconds pressups, 15 seconds burpees, 15 seconds crunches, 15 seconds squat thrusts, repeat, then rest 1 minute =  1 set. 3 sets.
Circuit 2: Punching drills. Various movement and punching sets. 4 sets of 2 minutes or so.
Circuit 3: Heavy bag. Jabs, crosses and combinations. sets of 30 seconds on, 30 seconds rest. 4 minutes total.
Circuit 4: Planks. Normal stuff.

I did 2 sets of 30 incline situps in between circuits.

I hesitate to say it, but that was quite a tame session by usual standards, or maybe I'm getting fitter. That seems unlikely though!

Andy sent round the "Boxer Profile" I've got to fill in, which means I've got to choose my nickname and entrance music really soon. I'm taking suggestions!

61 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment