Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16th

Last day of the Chinese new year holiday, and I went shopping for a punching bag. I bought the wall bracket, concrete anchors and ordered the bag online. Really looking forward to getting it.

Diet
Breakfast: Chicken, flatbread, cous-cous with chickpeas, sultanas, dried apricots.
Lunch: Espresso
Dinner: Mutton biryani, cabbage and raita
Post-workout: Strawberry milk, 2 tuna wraps

Not a great day for the diet! Oh well, the biryani was bloody delicious.

Exercise
Warmup: Crosstrainer, 5 minutes
Weights 1:
  • Free weight chest press, 15 kg each hand, 3 x8
  • Lat pulldown, 47.6 kg, 3 x8
  • Shoulder press, 47.6 kg, 3 x8
  • Chest press, 56.7 kg, 3 x8
  • Lateral raises, 2.5 kg each hand, 3 x10
Run: 4 km @ 12.5 kph
Weights 2: Same as above
Stretches

It was getting late, so I didn't do the usual interval cycling at the end of the session. Good workout though. My ankle/top of foot feels a bit better, I think I just need to limit the amount of skipping I do, build up slowly.

Vanda tomorrow, potentially some sparring. Probably going to buy my own gloves.

53 days to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment