Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5th

I knew I wouldn't work out today, got a work thing in the evening so won't have time.

The main thing that happened today was getting an e-mail from Vanda saying that the tables are up for grabs. I sent round an e-mail at work and filled a 10 person table right away, with others still considering. I reckon I'll end up with 2 tables at the event, which would be fantastic support.

Plus even better news, Neal (my brother) rang about 30 minutes ago to tell me that him and Kate are booking flights and coming to watch the fight! Awesome stuff, so made up about it :)

Diet
Normal, except I added 2 boiled eggs during the day to stop me snacking. Dinner was Thai pineapple rice with sliced chicken at the work do.

Exercise
None

I'm fine with not working out on Friday nights in general since Saturday is an early start; come 8 am I'll be on a 5 km run...

However, selling tickets for the event has got me apprehensive. 9 weeks tomorrow is the big night, I need to step up the effort.

64 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment