Friday, February 12, 2010

February 11th

Rest day today. When you feel as crap as I did on Wednesday, your body is trying to tell you something. In this case, it was “stop for a second while I recover”

Diet
Normal. Managed not to screw up the eggs for during the day, and had chickpea curry with a little rice in the evening.

Exercise
Watching “Law Abiding Citizen” from my armchair.

I've been doing more reading about boxing training and fighting styles, and have come to the conclusion that doing weight training 2-3 times a week is a bad idea. I'd be better off training my arms for speed and endurance rather than strength. With that in mind I'm going to rethink my training regime slightly from Friday onwards.

In other (extremely boring) news, I found some frozen chicken nuggets which are 15% protein and only 3% fat. Entirely reasonable, so I'll be having a bunch of those every day at work.

I also found what looks like an excellent medicine ball core workout to try.

58 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment