Monday, December 21, 2009

Introduction

A while back, I put my name forward to participate in a White collar Boxing event.

It breaks down like this:

18 guys, 90 days hardcore training with some of Asia's best boxing coaches and then on April 10th a huge event in front of a large crowd.

I decided to apply for lots of reasons: the challenge, to get fit, to support a good cause (its all for charity), and after a nervous wait I got the e-mail telling me I'd been accepted.

That was 3 days ago.

So I'm committed to a strict diet, harsh exercise, no booze, and getting my ass kicked 3 times a week. Then of course the main event, where all my friends and co-workers watch me get knocked about.

The idea behind this blog is to keep people updated on my training, for me to track my progress, and maybe even help anyone thinking of doing a White Collar Boxing event appreciate what they're in for.

110 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment