Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27th

Diet
Breakfast: Pea soup
Post Workout: Chocolate milk, tuna with low fat mayo
Lunch: Steak and salad (friends visiting, so we went out for dinner. We went to Brewerkz and I managed to not drink any beer)
Drinks: Lime juice

Exercise
1 Km rowing warmup + stretches
Pressups: 20 x3 sets (Extra set added here. Actually only managed 12 on the last set)
Planks: 40 seconds x3 sets (Extra set added here. I found this very hard)
Situps: 30 x2 sets
1 Kg punches: 2 minutes x3 sets
Interval rowing: 2 minutes/1 minute x10 sets. 2:21/500m average

Exercise today was harder than yesterday, and not just because I added some extra work to make it more difficult. Because we were meeting friends I started exercise right after breakfast, and I felt much more tired than usual. I think making sure my energy levels are high before I start is going to be vital to getting the full benefit of the work I'm putting in.

Tomorrow I'm going to try the condo gym, they've got free-weights and various machines.

104 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment