Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29th

Bad day today. When I woke up my arms were aching like mad, especially my right elbow. I did some gentle stretches in the morning to try and loosen up, but it didn't work, I was still stiff at 6.30 so I decided to just have a swim rather than row or go for free-weights.

I still ache now, but hopefully its all due to my muscles going into shock at being actually used, and it'll wear off by tomorrow. If not I might just have a full day resting. There's no point working out with an injury and making it worse.

Diet
Breakfast: Very big bowl of cornflakes
Lunch: Pea soup
Dinner: Pea soup with 2 poached eggs in it (REALLY nice)
Snacks: The last few Christmas winegums, 2 small glasses of beer because I was pissed off I couldn't work out.

Exercise
30 minutes swimming

1 day wasted...

102 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment