Monday, March 29, 2010

March 28th

Very bad day, just felt exhausted the whole time

Diet
Breakfast: Curry puff
Snack: Chilli with rice
Lunch: Bread with apple chutney, sausage with sauerkraut and potato salad
Post-workout: Chocolate milk
Dinner: BBQ kofte and steak with salad and baked potato

Ate reasonably well, just at the wrong times I think.

Exercise
Cycling: 16 minutes of intervals
Weights: Freeweight press, 15 kg each hand, 3 x10. Lateral raises, 2.5kg each hand, 3 x10.
Running: Did 2k at 11kph, then started feeling dizzy and had to stop

Ands that's it! I tried to do some situps at the end but just felt terrible and left the gym.

Overall, not a great day. My tiredness and dizzy feeling I can only guess are from a combination of eating at the wrong times and not getting a lot of sleep the night before. Must make sure I’m well rested on the big night; going into the ring feeling like I did today would be a disaster.

On the plus side, my parents arrived today for a 2 week visit! It’s going to be great to have them here, should be able to take some time off and relax with some golf, which will probably do me a lot of good in the run up to the fight. In the meantime though I just need to keep training.

14 days to go…

No comments:

Post a Comment