Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 20th

As I said yesterday, I didn't think training at Vanda (jogging, shadowing etc) would be a good idea, so I trained at the condo.

Diet
Breakfast: none
Post-workout: Chocolate milk
Lunch: Chicken biriyani
Mid-afternoon: Frozen yoghurt with cornflakes and strawberry sauce 
Dinner: Steak with homemade baked beans

Ha! Thats a terrible day for the diet. The biriyani was a real treat, and the steak was delicious.

Exercise
Warmup: 5 minutes crosstrainer, stretches
Weights set:
  • 100 incline situps
  • Lat pulldowns, 52.2 kg, 3 x8
  • Shoulder press, 52.2 kg, 3 x8
  • Chest press, 52.2 kg, 3 x8
  • Lateral raises, 2.5 kg, 3 x10
  • Bicep curls, 7.5 kg, 3 x8
Cycling: 16 minutes, lvl 6 intervals
Then I repeated the weights set and the cycling again
Stretches

Good set, but because I did it pretty much as soon as I got up, no breakfast, so I was a bit low on energy.

I don't regret skipping normal training at Vanda, my feet feel better for it. I know I won't have missed any sparring, because we don't do any on Saturday, and I had a good session at home.

I also bought some special 2 layered socks, apparently one layer sticks to your foot, and the other sticks to the shoe, thus preventing blisters. Thats the idea anyway, we shall see on Monday.

22 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment