Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 6th

Back at Vanda today, so hard work. I ended up in bed at about 6pm, just exhausted!

Diet
Breakfast/Pre-workout: Oat bar
Post-workout: Chocolate milk, noodles, 1 tin of tuna and 2 tortillas

And that was about it! After the workout and the very large lunch we did a bit of shopping and I went to bed.

Exercise
Warmup: 4 km run. I wasn't as bad this week, I kept up with the pack at least.
Sprints: Shuttle runs, which I'm pretty comfortable with. Exhausting, but I was one of the quicker ones over a short distance.
Circuit 1: One leg squats, pressups with 1 arm balance, weights. Simple circuit, quite easy going overall.
Planks: Modified planks, same as the other day where you work up from forearms to hands and back again.

One of the easy gym sessions I'd say. After the session Alexis (our main trainer) told us that from next week the focus will move away from fitness, and we'll be split into groups for sparring. I'm very interested to see who else will be in my group, because its pretty likely that my eventual opponent will be in there somewhere...

63 days to go... (fight 9 weeks today)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great, keep up the good work and stay safe. Love Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete