Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 20th

Strange day today; Vanda had organised a filming day, so we spent a lot of the morning session staging shots, taking photos and doing interviews rather than actually training.

Fun though!

I worked out later on at home to make up for it.

Diet
Breakfast: Half an oat bar
Post-workout: Strawberry milk
Lunch: Chicken biriyani
Dinner: 2 fish flllets with tomato sauce on wholemeal bread

Bit of a crappy diet day, but not too bad. The biriyani is reasonably heathly, dry rice with chicken, no sauce or anything really bad.

Exercise at the gym
Bit of jogging, skipping, bit of heavy bag work, nothing too strenuous

Exercise at the condo
Warmup: 5 minutes on the crosstrainer, stretches
Weights Set 1:
  • Free-weight chest press, 15 kg each hand, 3 x8
  • Lat pulldown, 46.7 kg, 3 x8
  • Shoulder press, 52.2 kg, 3 x8
  • Machine chest press, 56.7 kg
  • Lateral raises, 2.5 kg, 3 x8
  • Bicep curls, 7.5 kg, 3 x8
Jogging: 2.5 km @ about 11 kph (I had to stop because my right foot started to hurt)
Weights Set 2: Same as above

I don't know what I did to my foot, it just started really hurting. Worrying and something to keep a close eye on.

I also picked up my own heavy bag yesterday. Lugging it through Marina Bay shopping mall was entertaining for onlookers, but I eventually got it home. I'll mount it on its bracket tomorrow and hopefully post some pictures. Its a 31 kg bag, just shy of 70 lbs, which is slightly on the light side perhaps, but close enough to the reccommended "half your body-weight" measure. Its also got a hook on the bottom which I'll use as a tie to stop it swinging too much when struck.

49 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment