Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 31st

After a day of intense internal debate I decided on another rest day.

The reasoning behind this was mainly that if I’m too knackered to give anywhere near 100% at training, I’d have a crap sparring session, do my technique no favours, and my confidence no good at all.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal, nuts and sugar
Mid-morning: Tuna, rice-cake, boiled egg, apple
Lunch: Chilli, rice, steamed veg
Mid-afternoon: Tuna, rice-cake, boiled egg, apple
Dinner: Chicken, sausage, roasted peppers and homemade beans

Good diet. Dinner was tasty.

Exercise
None

Today I felt better than Tuesday, but still weak and generally run down. I reckon Thursday I’ll be ready to start again, even if it’s just a swim or short run to stay sharp.

10 days to go…

No comments:

Post a Comment