Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 5th

Savage workout today, due to a mixup at the gym.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal with sugar
Mid-morning: Tuna, rice-cake, boiled egg, apple
Lunch: Chilli, rice, steamed veg
Mid-afternoon: Tuna, rice-cake, boiled egg, apple
Post-workout: Energy drink
Dinner: Caesar salad, beef ribs, mashed potato

Back to normal weekday diet, except I went to Brewerkz after the gym and gorged myself on beef. Nice though.

Exercise
Warmup: Skipping, 3 x3 minutes, 1 minute rest between sets
Speedbag: 3 x3 minutes quick punches, 1 minute rest between sets
Heavy bag: 3 x3 minute general work, 1 minute between sets
Incline situps: 2 x50
Heavy bag: 6 x 30 seconds quick drills, jabs, then crosses, then punchouts
Circuit 1: 10 pressups, 10 crunches, 10 Russian twists, 10 squat thrusts, 10 burpees, 10 ring jumps, repeat 3 times.
Circuit 2: 10 pressups, 10 crunches, 10 Russian twists, 10 squat thrusts, 10 burpees, 10 ring jumps
Shadowing: 3 x2 minutes, 1 minute rest between sets
Pad work: 1 x2 minutes with a partner, full pace
Stretches

I was told I needed to finish off some filming I’d missed when I away in Thailand, so I went to the gym an hour early to get it out of the way. I warmed up, and the crew still hadn’t arrived, so I carried on. An hour later and they’re still not ready to shoot me. So basically I did an hour before the normal class, then did the whole class as well.

Knackering.

Still, I managed to do it without dying, which I couldn’t have 12 weeks ago.

5 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment