Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 7th

I decided to go with my original rest plan and not go to Vanda for a final session. I want to be totally rested and recovered for the fight on Saturday.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal and sugar
Mid-morning: Tuna, ricecake, boiled egg, apple
Lunch: Chilli, rice, steamed veg
Mid-afternoon: Tuna, ricecake, boiled egg, apple
Dinner: Bibimbap (Korean dish with veg, rice and stirfried beef. I made this at home, turned out pretty good)

Still sticking to the diet. I think it's important not to change anything this close to the fight. I also had a few crackers as snacks during the day.

Exercise
1km swim, alternating breaststroke and crawl.

Just a light workout, didn't want to go too nuts, especially not on my arms or my ankles.

To be honest I'm getting slightly paranoid about injuries at this point, really worried about getting hurt and not being able to fight, letting everyone down and making everything I've been through a waste of time.

I really hope I can just make it to fight night in one healthy peice.

3 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment