Monday, April 5, 2010

April 4th

Only did a short workout today, more like what I’ll be doing after the fight to keep my fitness up.

Diet
Breakfast: Oatmeal, nuts and honey
Mid-morning: Bagel with a little cream cheese
Lunch: Soup with a chickpea and salad wrap
Post-workout: Strawberry milk
Dinner: Cottage pie with baked beans (Kirsty made this, was utterly delicious)
Snack: Chocolate cornetto

I was going along pretty well until the cornetto…

Exercise
Warmup: Skipping, 3 x2 minutes, 1 minute break between sets
Core: Medicine ball 300
Cardio: Interval rowing, 10 x2 minutes, 1 minute break between sets. Average 2.06 per 500m
Stretches

The rowing was HARD, especially after the core work. The whole session only took about 45 minutes though, which is ideal for a quick workout in the evening, and it was very intense.

I didn’t do more because it’s less than a week before the fight, I’m about as fit as I’m going to get at this point, and I just need to stay loose.

6 days to go…

No comments:

Post a Comment